WHAT IS CUSTOM PROCESSING?
Processing of beef, hog, lamb, or other carcass for an individual to that individual’s specifications.
FARMERS, RANCHERS, AND LIVESTOCK OWNERS
1. We need the names and phone numbers of the individuals receiving your livestock at the time you drop off your livestock.
○This is for inspection purposes and to insure your customer is receiving the correct animal.
2. YOU are responsible for having your customers call with cutting instructions.
3. Beef instructions need to be called in within 4 days of slaughter.
4. Pork instructions need to be called in on or before the day, by noon, of slaughter.
5. If we need to locate a cutting order, there will be a clerical charge.
6. If we have a previous cutting order, it will be used.
Farmers and ranchers from the surrounding areas bring their livestock to us for slaughtering and processing.
We have the resources to get in whole, halves, or quarters of beef, as well as whole or half hogs from local farmers. We will process the beef or pork to your specifications. The livestock we locate for you is locally raised.
Our slaughter days are on Mondays and Thursdays (inspection available upon request). All livestock MUST be scheduled.
Livestock is to be unloaded by 7:30a.m. on the day of slaughter, unless stated differently by an employee of Davis Meat Processing.
|Beef (hanging wt.)minimum $93.75(large beef charge $10/beef for every 100lbs over 800lbs on the hanging weight)||$0.15/lb|
Inspection fees ($10 1st animal, $5.00/animal/day)
|Processing Fee (cut, wrap (freezer paper), frozen)||$0.67/lb|
|Lambs (slaughter and processing(freezer paper))||$100.00|
|Additional Processing Fees|
|Cyrovac Packaging( Heat Seal)||$0.72/lb|
|Link Sausage (collagen)||$0.60/lb|
|Lard Rendering (8-10lb container)||$0.75/lb|
|1/4 of Beef Processing||$0.72/lb|
|1/2 of Hog Processing||$0.72/lb|
|Saving Liver, Heart, Tongue – Beef||$10.00/animal|
|Rib Eyes||$5.00/half beef|
|Boning Beef Short Loin||$12.00/half beef|
|Boning Pork Loin||$6.00/half hog|
|Offal Charge||$10.00/half beef
|Prices Subject to Change|